– is a 8-hours workshop that helps teams to test their ideas with a minimum effort and maximum productivity.
The main objective of design hackathon is a great pitch and tested prototype, but not working solution.
There are 4 main stages of hackathon:
1) Research – defining the problem
2) Ideation – looking for solution
3) Prototyping – designing the solutions
4) Testing – getting feedback from customers
The Process of is based on the methodology of Startup Sprint that mixes:
Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Business Modeling and Visual Facilitation.